How to obtain a liquor and public place of amusement license

Chicago City Hall 121 N. LaSalle, Rm. 805, Chicago IL
27 Sep 2013 9:30 am

Presented by the City of Chicago Department of Business
Affairs and Consumer Protection (BACP)

Are you interested in providing entertainment or serving liquor
in your restaurant, bar or theater? Come and learn about the
City’s licensing requirements and policies when it comes to
liquor licensing, live entertainment, having a DJ, or charging
admission at the door.