Greater Southwest Development Corporation (GSDC), United Business Association of Midway (UBAM) and Alliance for Illinois Manufacturing is hosting a Found Money Seminar.
The Alliance for Illinois Manufacturing has identified over 85 different grants and programs available to small and medium sized businesses including:
- Employer Training Investment Program (ETIP), TIFWorks, On The Job Training (OJT) and Job Training and Economic Development (JTED)
- Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA)
- Small Business Improvement Fund (SBIF)
- Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC)
- R&D Tax Credit
- IL Small Business Job Creation Tax Credit
- Technical Assistance Centers
AND MANY MORE…
The Alliance will help guide companies through processes of applying for these incentives.