The Greater Southwest Development Corporation industrial division responds to the needs of industrial business owners as well as area-wide concerns. GSDC provides high quality services at no cost to industrial business owners.
Some of these services include:
- One-on-one consulting for strategic business planning that takes advantage of growth opportunities.
- Technical assistance that assess business needs and provides the right tools for succeeding in a dynamic environment.
- Business workshops that focus on industry regulations and other relevant topics.
- Streamlined access to low-cost industrial financing, bond programs and grants.
- Resources and information from a reliable source that stays current with industry trends.
We work directly with industrial business owners through programs such as:
- TIFWorks and TIFWorks 50/50
- Chicago Development Fund
- Neighborhood Opportunity Fund
- As a designated Industrial Growth Zone, one of the GSDC Industrial Corridors has access to additional support and incentives
- Access to City of Chicago incentives for economic development
GSDC partners with other organizations to assist companies more comprehensively: